Conditions of Sale
General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – general Provisions
1. The user navigating in this area, log on to Obboglio, which is accessible through the url: www.etnicoarredo.com (hereinafter called “Obboglio“). The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site, you accept the Terms and Policy of Protection of Data taken from the same site indicated therein.
2. The present General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to the purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, of the Consumer Code (D. lgs. no. 206/05 as amended by D. lgs. no. 21/14 and D. lgs. 70/03) by
Headquarters: Via Carlo Santoro, 13 – 84127 Salerno
Registered in the REA, the number 05685420658
3. The user is required before access to the products provided by the site, read the present General Conditions of Sale, which are generally understood and unequivocally accept at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Obboglio reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without any notice.
5. And’ possible to use the site, and then access the products provided by the same and the purchase of these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. The present General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on Obboglio and not, instead, discipline the supply of services or sale of products by subjects different from the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – the Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill out the application form in electronic format and send it following the related instructions.
2. In it are contained the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the mode of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; the methods and timing of returning products purchased.
3. Before concluding the contract, will be asked to confirm that you have read the terms and Conditions of Sale, including the Information on right of withdrawal and processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the completed form from the user, checks the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer shall be obliged to pay the price from the time when the forwarding procedure of the online order is completed. This will be done by clicking on the button “Finish the Order, or Checkout with PayPal” at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for his escape.
No. 4 – the registered Users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user agrees to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email to the email given by him. The confirmation must be communicated within a maximum of 7 days. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Obboglio will be freed from any commitment towards the user.
3. The confirmation will exempt in any case Obboglio from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Obboglio of any change in the personal data whenever they are communicated.
4. If the user communicates inexact or incomplete data, i.e. even in the case where there is a dispute on the part of interested parties about payments made, Obboglio have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until remedying of the relevant deficiencies.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Obboglio will assign the same user name and password. The latter recognizes that such identifiers constitute the system for validation of user access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and shall be binding on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and safeguard them with due care and diligence, and not lease them out, even temporarily, to third parties.
No. 5 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability in the moment in which the buyer makes the order. This availability must still be regarded as purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of most users, the products could be sold to other customers prior to the confirmation of the order.
2. Even after sending the e-mail confirmation of the order there may be cases of partial or complete unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be adjusted automatically with the elimination of the product is not available and the buyer will be immediately informed via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requires cancellation of the order, solving the contract, Obboglio will refund the amount paid within 30 days starting from the moment in which Obboglio had knowledge of the decision of the buyer to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – the Products offered
1. Obboglio markets:
Products for hair, beauty & make-up.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.obboglio.it
No. 7 – Mode of payment and prices
1. The price of the products shall be that indicated from time to time on the website, except where there is a manifest error.
2. In the case of error Obboglio alert you as soon as possible the buyer by allowing the confirmation of the order to the right amount or the cancellation. There shall be a way of Obboglio the obligation to provide what was sold at a lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes will not affect orders for which you have already sent confirmation of the order.
4. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to the shopping cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, by entering or verifying the information required in each step of the process. The details of the order can be changed prior to payment.
5. The payment can be made by:
Credit card (via PayPal)
No. 8 – Delivery
1. Obboglio makes deliveries all over the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Obboglio will only deliver at the user's home address, provided at time of purchase.
3. The delivery is made, for the Italian territory, usually within 2-3 working days, or, if it were not specified any delivery date, within the period estimated at the time of the selection of the mode of delivery, and, in each case, within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As for the Countries of the European Union the delivery will be made in 5 days days, and in any case within a maximum period of thirty days.
5. In the territories outside the EU delivery will take place approximately in 10 working days.
6. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the depot. In such event, a notice will specify the place where the order is located, and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If it was not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery can not take place for reasons we are not responsible after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
9. In consequence of the resolution, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs but excluding any additional costs arising from choosing a delivery method that is different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract might have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. The shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted at the time of the making of the order.
Item 9 – transfer of risk
1. The risks concerning the products shall pass to the purchaser from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products shall be considered given as soon as received the payment in full of all amounts due in relation to the same, including the cost of the shipment, or upon delivery, whichever is the later.
Item 10 – Warranty, and trade compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects in products offered on the site, including nonconformity of the items to the products ordered, pursuant to the provisions of the Italian legislation.
2. If the buyer has signed the contract in the capacity of a consumer, i.e. any physical person who accesses the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity eventually carried out, the warranty is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; the buyer submits a formal claim relative to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was from the latter recognized, and that customer has correctly filled out the return form online.
3. In the case of non-conformity, the buyer that signed the contract as a consumer shall have the right to restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract for the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
Art 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 30 days begins from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of purchase may do so by accessing the section”Contacts” on the website Obboglio with the creation of a practice.
The user may send also an e-mail, indicating the order number and his name, at the following email address:
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit either the model withdrawal form set out in Annex I, part B of Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be sent to:
Via Carlo Santoro 13
6. The goods must be returned intact, in original packaging, complete in all its parts, and full tax documentation attached. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal within a maximum period of 7 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided for by art. 33/8 on the part of the purchaser of having sent back the goods.
8. We will not apply the right of withdrawal in the case in which the services and products of Obboglio are included in the categories of art. 59 of the Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment with bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise its right of withdrawal, he will have to provide your bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC are necessary for the execution of the refund.
No. 12 – Treatment of data
No. 13 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent via email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone at the following telephone number: +39 328 8921675, and by mail at the following address:
Via Carlo Santoro 13
Article 14 - applicable Law and competent court
1. The present General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule prevailing in the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Therefore, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes relating to and/or consequential to them shall be resolved exclusively by Italian courts. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes will be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence based on the applicable law.
The present conditions have been drawn up in date 30/09/2020.